Pages

Quote

"I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~Emily Bronte



Sunday, April 29, 2012

Custom Ribbon Mobile

This past weekend we spent the majority of our time prepping our home for the arrival of our little one. Some last minute shopping took place in which we purchased all the remaining loose end things like butt paste and bottles. I feel slightly more prepared now going into this next week realizing that I could pop at any moment. The nursery is more like what I have been envisioning but there are still a couple items to hang. I will share nursery pictures by the end of this week (If I don't go into labor). One thing that did get hung that I wanted to share is a whimsical ribbon mobile that I made especially for Bailey's nursery. I picked out the ribbons and hand stitched them onto a wooden circular object that I found at a craft store. I hung the ribbon mobile over Bailey's crib underneath a canopy I made out of a fabric I love. Very girly and it turned out exactly as I wanted.

1 comment: