Pages

Quote

"I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~Emily Bronte



Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ribbons & Pearls...we are having a girl!

This last week has been a whirlwind! Last weekend we were surrounded by about 60 of our closest friends and family to celebrate the coming of Miss Bailey Ashley Albright. The turn out of our first baby shower was so large I had flashbacks of our wedding back in September. My mother and Sister were rock stars putting together such a fabulous event. Usually baby showers consist of women, light finger foods and little games...not this baby shower! We had the men join us with wine, beer and burgers! My favorite part of the vast array of yummy food...the CUPCAKES!! It was a fun afternoon of great food, great people and a truck load of PINK gifts...which I am still trying to figure out how everything is going to fit in our sweet little ranch house. We felt extremely blessed and surrounded by love!!!

Coming soon...pictures of the nursery!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment