Pages

Quote

"I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~Emily Bronte



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Motherhood

After about a five month break I am back! Of course I have not ever been able to devote all my time to this little creative outlet I created, Artistry Movement, but now being a mother I feel I have no time to create new things. I know this is not completely true, but that is how it feels. Everyday I take photos of my beautiful baby girl with my iPhone while my DSLR camera is being very neglected. I am now aware that time flies... she is already 4 1/2 months. :(

So, what is next for AM? During the day I work full-time for a landscaping company and at night I soak up as much as I can of my little one and my hubby. For now, I will be focusing most of my energy on my family...so most of my photography will be of little miss Bailey. I have however taken on a handful of photo shoots for close friends, so stay tuned for those.

Here is a catch up of what I have done since May... :)

(this is shot from my husbands phone the first night in the hospital, May 5th 2012)


 Bailey Ashley ~ 3 weeks



 Total daddy's girl... :)








 4 1/2 months and such a happy baby girl!



Blue eyed beauty

These last two images were taken just last weekend. Everyday she changes. Being a mommy has changed me...filled me with so much joy and love. Seeing peices of you reflected in another little soul is amazing!!!

Until next time...peace & love!


No comments:

Post a Comment