Pages

Quote

"I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~Emily Bronte



Sunday, April 22, 2012

Maternity

Today I picked up my camera for the first time in months and it felt wonderful! I have not had time to take on any new projects and I have started to have withdrawals....photography withdrawals if there is such a thing. A friend of mine named Christina is about 6 months pregnant and I knew I could not pass up the opportunity to take her maternity pictures! Even though I am literally about to pop (less than 3 weeks to go!) and maneuvering like I usually do on a shoot is a bit challenging, but I did it! We spent this evening trampling through the woods... two preggo mamas just playing around...at least that is what it felt like. So much fun! I can't wait to share her session! Stay tuned... :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see these pictures and the pictures of your nursery :)

    ReplyDelete